To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richmond, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Richmond, VA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you’re detail oriented and enjoy working in a face paced environment, we want you to join our financial management team as an Accounting Analyst managing the accounts payroll and headcount reporting at our Richmond location. You will be responsible for processing, analyzing, reconciling, monthly payroll for the account as well as the creating the annual headcount budget. In this role you will be working closely with on account human resource partners, senior leadership, and Client Finance team to maintain integrity of labor allocations, budget adherence, and headcount strategy analysis.
The general scope of this position is to manage the daily, monthly, and annual payroll process for the account as well as financial processing and reporting.
- Manage the monthly payroll and management fee allocation and billing process
- Analyze and validate PeopleSoft payroll detail for headcount and reimbursable expenses
- Prepare journal entries
- Maintain monthly headcount and payroll trackers
- Prepare monthly payroll reconciliation for Corporate
- Lead and manage the annual headcount budgeting process with internal leadership, prepare analysis and provide recommendations
- Manage labor allocation changes in PeopleSoft 9.2
- Review and approve new Job Requisitions in PeopleSoft 9.2
- Work closely with HR Business Partner on headcount tracking
- Work closely with Corporate Accountant to ensure accounts receivable ledger is current, resolve aging items
- Ad hoc headcount modeling and analysis
- Implement process improvements to increase efficiency and/or controls of the current payroll funding and tracking process
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related business field.
- One or two years of accounting experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to adapt and embrace multi-cultural diversity and ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills with disciplined approach to details and the ability to see the big picture.
- Demonstrated consistency in values, principles and work ethic.
- Proficiency with Excel, Visio or other data analytic tools preferred.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.