You have the knowledge, now gain the experience. And why not with a global market-leading company? At Doosan Bobcat we offer a robust internship program to college students like you. Hone your creativity, critical thinking abilities, and your collaborative spirit, all while moving our company forward.
Build your future on a foundation of proven success. For us innovation is key, we strive to produce an experience for students beyond other traditional internship programs. You will be referred to as a "co-op" and you will be considered a true employee. Co-op positions are an eight-month long opportunity. You don't need a lot of experience to join, just bold dreams and a strong work ethic. Give us eight months and we'll give you a path for a lifetime.
Role & Responsibility
- Sets Corporate daily cash position using information reporting from various banking applications and Treasury Workstation; monitors Canadian cash position
- Executes/approves wire transfers and other funding necessary to daily cash position
- Release weekly accounts payable files to bank and reconcile against bank reports
- Performs daily reconciliation of concentration accounts
- Prepares and posts daily cash transactions to the general ledger using Treasury Workstation and Oracle ERP
- Performs daily informal reconciliation between bank and general ledger accounts
- Prepares and distributes daily global cash reports
- Assists in controlling the monthly global cash flow forecast operating system and supports Treasurer in preparation of cash forecast
- Updates the DI Korea GTMS system with daily cash/investment activity
- Monitors outstanding check list and coordinates with Accounts Payable for resolution (Escheatment)
- Assists on monitoring the Treasury group mailbox and responds to inquiries as appropriate
- Assists with monthly intercompany Netting cycle
- Monitors cash position for DSIA and posts cash transactions to Oracle general ledger
- Perform various other duties as assigned by management
- Jr. or Sr. standing seeking a degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- 3.0 or higher GPA preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to mult-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills is a must
- Previous co-op experience a plus
- A self-starter and will dig into problems independently and will look for limited guidance
- Ability to work on a team and with internal and external colleagues
- Customer service oriented
- Be able to commit to Doosan for the entire term of the co-op (8 months)
- Experience Required: 0>2 years
- Travel Required: <10%
- Competitive pay
- Gain experience on real-life projects
- Work directly with skilled professionals at a global company
- Attend student specific events tied to innovation, manufacturing processes, and product training
- Opportunity to give back through organized employee community service events
- First access to full-time career opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for co-op/internship related courses up to $1,000
- Steel-toed boot and safety glasses reimbursements
- Relocation reimbursements
- House-hunting or interview travel reimbursements
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call Phone number blocked - click to apply. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
We recently learned that unauthorized individuals and/or groups are communicating false offers of employment with Bobcat Co. (“Bobcat”) via email. The communications include the Bobcat logo and may appear legitimate. However, they are fraudulent and are not sent from anyone affiliated with Bobcat.
Please note that Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, and Doosan Portable Power DO NOT charge a fee, request payment, or request personal banking information at any point in the recruitment process. We DO NOT send unsolicited emails requesting personal data from potential employees. If you receive a job offer that appears fraudulent, please notify our talent acquisition team and consider contacting your local law enforcement office.
Any legitimate job offer from Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, or Doosan Portable Power will be preceded by an official selection process.
Attention To Detail