To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Residential Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Maxim Healthcare Services • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Maxim is currently hiring a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to care for individuals with developmental disabilities. As an LVN, you will be responsible for medication passes, client charting, basic wound care, making and/or attending doctor’s appointments, recording vital signs, collecting specimens ordered, and preparing clients for physical exam rounds. Working under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, you will have the unique opportunity to build your healthcare career and develop relationships with our clients.
If interested please contact Reijean Wells directly at (213)296-3758 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Passes medications and monitors/reports client health
- Performs treatments such as oxygen, eye drops, topical ointments, nebulizer, etc.
- Ensures feeding plans are followed
- Performs basic and vital assessments and implements care plans
- Provides daily nursing care in a residential setting
- Schedules doctors’ appointments
- Ensures specialist referrals and appointments are properly scheduled
- Attends and transports clients to appointments in company van
- Prepares client charts for physician rounds
- Receives and records physician's orders
- Assists physician on rounds
- Graduate of an approved school of vocational nursing
- Must be currently licensed by the California State Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians
- Valid California driver license and proof of insurance
- At least 6 months' work experience as an LVN
- Experience in the care and treatment of individuals with developmental disabilities preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to communicate and work professionally and cooperatively with others
- Ability to successfully pass all post-offer, pre-employment screening requirements, including criminal background check, drug screening, physical exam, and provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Ability to run, push, pull, bend, squat, kneel, lift, and transfer clients (with assistance of others and mechanical lift)
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs