Position Overview:Promotes effective treatment planning and family engagement as the facilitator of all Family Team Conferences (FTCs) for ACS evidence based programs.
- Minimum Master’s Level Degree with 4 years related experience preferred, MSW preferred.
- Minimum 2 year experience conducting FTC’s.
- Computer Literate with proficiency in Excel, Word, Lewis, and CONNECTIONS.
- Ability to communicate effectively both oral and writing.
- Well organized, able to meet deadlines and manage successfully multiple assignments.
- Extensive knowledge of ACS systems.
- Extensive knowledge of Preventive Regulations related to FTCs
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred
The Children’s Village does not discriminate against any employee, prospective employee or contractor because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic predisposition, domestic violence victim status, criminal conviction history or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
- Computer Literacy
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word