Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide.
- Support Human Resource Management in talent acquisition and recruitment operations, to include recruiting events, internship program management, and employee development programs
- Support Human Resource Management in oversight and facilitation of the Alstom People Management Cycle, including succession planning, training and development planning and implementation, and People Review
- Be a high performance culture activist. Help support and align culture and strategy to support the company vision, mission, and values.
- Research and Identify needs, and recommend solutions regarding talent acquisition for high impact positions/initiatives that assist in building a talent pipeline to support long and short term strategic priorities
- Support Human Resources Management in producing accurate reports and effective data-driven Key Performance Indicators on people operations
B.S. in HR or related field required
- Ability to deal appropriately with confidential information.
- Able to work in an International and multicultural environment.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills; ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Above average computer skills including Outlook, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment, maintaining accuracy and focus despite frequent interruptions.
- Excellent communication skills and strong commitment to client groups.
- Ability to work independently, proactively and effectively in a team matrix environment employing a Process, procedure and solution-oriented approach.
- Position requires willingness and ability to travel to University recruitment events, other business locations, etc. periodically.
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is a lever to running a sustainable and successful business. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected.
Alstom offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package, and flexible work options, as well as a uniquely diverse and unified team of professionals. Our culture supports an environment where employees can continuously learn and gain professional growth through education, exciting projects and career mobility. Alstom recognizes your achievements and excellent performance through various performance incentive, recognition and reward programs. Our commitment is to you, the employee. Come work in an environment that is driven by integrity, innovation and visionary thinking. Make the switch to a new track and join Alstom today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Alstom is a drug-free workplace.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities
Alstom provides reasonable accommodations and/or assistance to applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans (including but not limited to other protected veterans and individuals with known physical and mental limitations). If you need a reasonable accommodation/assistance for any part of the application and/or hiring process, please contact Alstom’s Recruiting Department at [ Email address blocked ] (please use“Accommodation Request” as the subject line).
- Customer Service
- Diversity Awareness
- Human Resources