To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles Metro Area, CA
- Vaco - Los Angeles (LAX)
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Accountant - Financial Services
Vaco Financial • Los Angeles Metro Area, CA
Posted 1 month ago
A Los Angeles fintech company is looking for a Senior Accountant to be a part of a dynamic team. The Senior Accountant will primarily be responsible for the company's accounting, financial management, and spreadsheet analysis. The strongest candidates for this role will be highly organized team players with excellent communication skills who can thrive in a fast-paced environment. If you are a smart and driven individual who desires to make something grow then you will love this role. Please view the full job description and if it fully speaks please send your resume to us today!
What you need for this Senior Accountant role?
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance
- Solid understanding of US GAAP, internal controls, and financial analysis
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast, paced startup environment
- Ability to learn quickly and effective execution skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
What you will be doing in this Senior Accountant role - You will:
- Involvement and integral contributor to the full cycle accounting process for consolidated financial statements
- Responsible for month end close, account reconciliations, accruals, journal entries, and preparing and maintaining supporting documentation
- Maintain overall accuracy and integrity of corporate GL, and ensure financial statements are in compliance with GAAP
- Prepare variance explanations and assist in processing monthly and quarterly distributions to investors
- Perform reconciliation of company credit cards
- Help transition to new accounting software
- Interact with external public audit firm for tax and related filings
- Assist with the annual audits including the preparation of schedules provided to auditors
What's in this Senior Accountant role for you?
- Opportunity to work in a high growth environment
ESPP plan share
- Flex schedule
- Private Equity backed