To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pensacola, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Regions Bank • Pensacola, FL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others, you’ll excel with a company that focuses on the financial wellbeing of its customers. As a banker in the Regions’ Contact Center, you will gain a foundation of banking knowledge by working in the heart of our customer service operations. Our Leadership Team takes an active role in your career growth by investing in your development through ongoing coaching and mentoring. Our core values motivate and drive us to do the best for our customers and associates every day.
Our Contact Center Bankers:
- Help enrich our customer’s lives by answering questions, solving problems, and providing solutions to ensure an effortless banking experience for our customers.
- Be the expert in a wide range of banking products and services. We use our banking expertise to help customers identify the next step to accomplish their financial goals. We believe in providing customers with advice, guidance, and education.
- Put the customer first. We value their relationship and show our commitment by implementing our core values into our everyday conversations. Our Bankers strive to provide solutions for immediate and long term needs on every contact.
What’s in it for you:
- The foundation you need to start your career in banking - a skillset you can use to improve customer’s lives by helping them make better financial decisions.
- Comprehensive and ongoing training that provides you with opportunities to learn and grow.
- Ongoing feedback/coaching, mentoring and development from leaders that care.
- Benefits including dynamic healthcare plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, regular performance reviews with salary elevations, and monthly incentives.
Who we are:
- Our Core Values define our culture. Put People First, Focus on your Customer, Reach Higher, Do What is Right, and Enjoy Life. Our mission is to Make Life Better.
- We serve our communities. We encourage associates to invest in their communities by offering opportunities to volunteer, teach financial education, and give back with United Way.
- An industry leader in Associate Engagement and Customer Engagement. (Awards and Recognition by Gallup/JD Power)
This position requires the tracking of time and is eligible for overtime under the non-exempt FLSA classification for hours worked in excess of 40 per week.
This position is incentive eligible.
- High school diploma or GED
- Applicants will be expected to pass any assessment associated with the position
- Onboarding includes three weeks’ instructor led and two weeks on-the-job training
Skills and Competencies
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Computer skills with the ability to navigate various systems
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make recommendations to customers about different products/services
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which includes all hours of the contact center
- One year customer service or production experience
Start here, go anywhere! Our contact center associates have the opportunity to explore a wide variety of opportunities. Make this your day to kick start your Regions career!
Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
Must be available to work Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm for the first five weeks of employment.
After first five weeks, must be available to work:
8-hour work days Monday-Friday with a schedule between 8am-7pm
2 out of 5 Weekends with a 6hr shift either Sat or Sun between 8am-8pm
Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Paid time off including vacations and holidays
401K and Tuition Reimbursement
Opportunity for growth
Excellent Incentive plan
You will receive an assessment test that must be taken within 3 days of your application submission. If you previously completed an online assessment for a Contact Center position, you must click the link for each job posting to be considered. Clicking will authenticate your name and update your information. We look forward to receiving your completed assessment.
EEO / AA / Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans