To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL 33634
- Aljon Loria
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
CPC or CCS Coder
Healthcare Support • Tampa, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are aggressively seeking a CPC/CCS Coder to join a large Healthcare organization. As the year 2019 is in full swing, this organization is very busy, and they need YOUR help.
Take advantage of a competitive salary and be a CPC/CCS Coder with one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies in the U.S. Get in NOW, while there is still huge room for growth and career development!
This exciting opportunity will require a CPC/CCS Coder who can provide a high level of service and attention to their customers. If you are a CPC/CCS Coder and you meet the qualifications listed below, please click apply below for consideration
This CPC/CCS Coder will be coding, abstracting and analyzing inpatient and/or outpatient medical records using International Classification of Diseases, Ninth Revision (ICD-9) for CMS risk adjustment purposes.
- Follows the Official ICD-9 guidelines for Coding and Reporting and has a complete understanding of these guidelines.
- Follows CMS risk adjustment guidelines and has a complete understanding of these guidelines.
- Understands the impact of ICD-9 codes on the CMS HCC risk adjustment model.
- HS Diploma/GED
- CPC or CCS or CRC certification
- 1 year coding experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology and/or experience with CPT and ICD-9 coding Advanced
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Growth Opportunity
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in being considered for the CPC/CCS Coder position, please click the Apply button below, or e-mail us directly:
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.