To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bethesda, MD 20892
- Justin Dehorty
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Operations Coordinator - NIH - Rockville, MD
Kelly Government Solutions • Bethesda, MD
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Operations Coordinator - NIH - Rockville, MD Kelly Government Solutions is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers. Through our partnership with the National Institutes of Health, Kelly Government Solutions offers administrative, IT, engineering, scientific, and healthcare professionals the opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious research organizations in the world. We are currently seeking an Operations Coordinator to work onsite with the National Institutes of Health in Rockville, MD. OVERVIEW. This is a long-term, open-ended contract position which offers:
- Competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Tremendous room for personal growth and career development.
- Opportunity to work at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the world's foremost medical research center.
TASKS/SERVICES. The contractor shall:
- Perform all duties and activities needed to plan, procure, and document the official travel services for Federal employees in the Vaccine Research Program.
- Coordinate the planning and execution of travel arrangements with the Federal traveler to ensure all plans reflect the traveler's needs and preferences.
- Coordinate planning with relevant personnel in the VRP Office of the Director, and with personnel in the relevant VRP Branch responsible for budget management, to ensure adequacy of travel funds and consistency with other VRP travel plans.
- Coordinate planning as needed with NIAID/NIH travel contractors, NIAID Administrative Officers / Specialists, and other relevant NIH offices (e.g. Fogarty International Center), to ensure all administrative requirements are met and documented in a timely way.
- Ensure that all travel documentation is provided to traveler in a timely before travel, and coordinate with traveler to assist in obtaining all required documentation following completion of travel.
- Maintain all necessary trainings and certifications to enable authorized and correct use of NIAID and NIH tools and systems related to official travel planning.
- Act as an authoritative resource for VRP personnel to obtain correct and current information about procedures, rules, best practices, and problem solving related to official travel.
- Procure office supplies and other materials as requested by VRP Federal and contractor personnel.
- Coordinate timekeeping activities for federal personnel.
- Maintain all necessary trainings and certifications to enable authorized and correct use of NIAID and NIH tools and systems related to procurement of supplies and office materials.
- Assist VRP personnel in the planning and operation of conferences and meetings held at or near VRP offices or the NIH main campus.
- Assist with VRP administrative planning at the Branch or Program level.
REQUIREMENTS. The contractor must have:
- Bachelor's degree in related field. Four (4) years of specialized experience plus a High School diploma is equivalent to a BA/BS degree.
- Eleven (11) years of experience in related field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of organizational travel, budget and purchasing systems.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE. Note that the phone number for our NIH branch is not listed. Due to the high volume of inquiries, we regret that we cannot accept phone calls. All qualified candidates will be contacted.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.