BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Professional for an opportunity in Jacksonville, IL
Job Title: Accounting Assistance
Location: Jacksonville IL 62650
Ensures documents are audited, under general supervision and in a timely manner to meet objectives and quality standards for clients. Interacts with others to provide assistance, support answering inquires and resolve more complex issues while adhering to procedures.
Essential Job Functions
- Verifies and audits documents to ensure accuracy. Checks numerical data against input or reports. Prepares document batches for data entry and imaging.
- Researches and reviews problems and follows up with clients regarding resolution. Interfaces with management, clients and customers to resolve issues. Responds to written inquiries such as correspondence.
- Photocopies and files reports and documents. Types forms or labels as necessary.
- Performs analyses and reports findings. Interprets, audits and reconciles reports for accuracy or completeness. Maintains log records of pertinent data and provides periodic status reports, as required, preparing and maintaining reports for management and clients.
- Processes and tracks a variety of forms, mail and or transactions.
- Accumulates and verifies data in order to process vouchers and produce billings or other forms and documents.
- Expedites in-house processing of checks, invoices and/or other transactions performing additional follow-up when necessary to meet client standards and service level agreements. Prepares deposits as necessary.
- Handles company confidential data according to policy and guidelines.
- Reviews, recommends and implements modifications to procedures and workflow as necessary to ensure efficient and effective processing of transactions.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Four or more years of clerical, processing, or cashiering experience
- Experience working with personal computers, ten key and typing skills
- Experience working with office equipment such as photocopiers, printers and faxes
- Experience working with business solutions software
- Experience working with client company product and/or services
- Good communication skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Good interpersonal skills for answering telephones and employee interaction
- Problem solving skills
- Organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 87499 when responding to this ad.
Preparing Accounts Payable
Clerical Accounting Work