Warehouse Supervisor – 2nd Shift
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Develops and implements supply chain plans that may affect the production, distribution, and inventory of finished products in order to enhance product flow.
- May have a particular area of specialty (replenishment, inventory control, logistics, etc.)
- Assists in the development of policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
- Conducts distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times and order fill rates.
- Maintains appropriate records and prepares reports.
- Coordinates logistics activities with internal/external customers.
- BA/BS degree preferred in logistics or related field.
- 4+ years previous business experience, preferably in procurement/logistics or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- High analytical ability desired.
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Supervisor - 2nd Shift.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Supply Chain Management
Product Flow Diagram