Our client, a nationally recognized commercial real estate firm, is currently seeking an Administrative/Marketing Coordinator to join their office in Rosemont, located off the Cumberland Blue Line. This role provides marketing and administrative support under the direct supervision of a combined team. The Coordinator must have experience supporting a team on administrative tasks, and would ideally have experience suing Adobe InDesign. This position is starting immediately and going through November, with the ability to go on permanently.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Prepare and distribute marketing materials/packages including team marketing pieces, flyers, and submarket updates, market analyses, etc. in conjunction with marketing department.
- Prepare market surveys, tour books, proposals, summaries, abstracts and other relevant documents as needed in conjunction with marketing department
- Facilitate the request for proposal (RFP) process
- Coordinate and implement marketing communication projects
- Complete all aspects of the RFP process
- Interact with senior investment professionals regarding marketing needs
- Assist with presentations, marketing projects, and ad-hoc marketing requests
- Ensure projects are being completed within timelines; and preparing status reports on projects.
- Bachelor's Degree or commensurate experience required
- Workplace experience, minimum of 2 years in marketing/administrative support role - real estate background is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required, Adobe Creative Suite experience perferred
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting URL blocked - click to apply.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
Setting Up Files