To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Northwood, OH 43605
- Craig Penn
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Technical Support/Customer Service
Kelly Services • Northwood, OH
Posted 1 month ago
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Receive inbound telephone calls, chat messages, and emails on product questions.
- Provide excellent customer service, technical troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
- Provide user-friendly explanations and follow-up using telephone, emails, and/or chat, and in person communication.
- Resolve customer problems in a friendly and timely manner in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Open trouble tickets using the trouble ticking tool (CSR) and document action steps and resolutions including follow-up.
- Ensure issues are fully documented within the CSR (trouble ticket tool) application that allows for seamless escalation to other personnel as required.
- Use professional judgment to resolve a problem.
- Escalate customer concerns as necessary to management, as required.
- Serve as liaison between customers and other personnel. Communicate problems and trends to team for internal resolution.
Minimum/Essential Qualifications: Ability to respond to customers inquiries and complaints; ability to solve problems in a timely and friendly manner; ability to effectively present information to coworkers and management; excellent verbal and written skills; excellent telephone skills; work well in a team environment. Preferred Skills: High School Graduate or AA in computer science or business administration or equivalent experience. 1-3 years technical support or customer service For immediate response, please email your resume to email@example.com
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.