To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Green Bay, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Digital QA Tester
Grainger • Green Bay, WI
Posted 30 days ago
Join our growing team at our new corporate office in downtown Green Bay!
Who we are:
Imperial Supplies, a W.W. Grainger company, is a national distributor of quality maintenance products. Serving the fleet maintenance industry since 1958, Imperial has formed lasting relationships with customers by tailoring our services to meet their changing needs.
With more National Account Programs in the fleet industry than all of our competition combined, we are recognized for innovative technology and solutions that reduce costs through efficient ordering methods and stringent controls.
What we offer:
- A competitive wage and industry leading benefits including immediate health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- Excellent work-life balance, 18 days paid time off plus paid holidays
- Generous profit sharing and 401K programs
- Education reimbursement and opportunities for internal advancement & professional growth
What you will do:
Under general supervision, the QA tester will contribute to the development, delivery and maintenance of manual testing on the website, mobile site and mobile app.
- Work with the UX/UI, product owner and MIS to gather and understand requirements and design specifications of digital features.
- Build a test plan and test calendar that ensures requirements and design specifications are met within the developmental timeframe.
- Identify, create and secure test data as required to support manual testing and collaborate in planning automated testing.
- Create, document and execute test cases.
- Log and communicate issues identified during testing and assist with their resolution.
- Collect, track, and report test metrics.
- Work closely with the Software QA Analyst to move test cases from manual execution to automated testing.
- Build out quality assurance testing processes and standards and document testing processes.
What we are looking for:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong computer knowledge with experience in navigating different digital channels required.
- Highly technical and detail oriented. Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and the ability to work both independently as well as within a team.
- Associates Degree and experience creating test plans and test cases, issue tracking systems (JIRA), translating user stories/ requirements into test cases, and experience with web and mobile testing is a plus.
Imperial is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.