At Empire Today, our Installation Department is the base of our company. All installation team associates work with the installers to ensure all customer, sales and internal requests and requirements are fulfilled. Through daily assignment, jobsite visits and post install inspections, the installation team helps our installers perform quality and complete installations while following our company mission of making beautiful new floors easy.
The Installation Coordinator (IC) coordinates the installation schedule for in-home and business-to-business flooring and window treatment (where applicable) installations. The IC takes the necessary actions to address customer installation concerns with the goal of securing customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate the daily load of subcontractor assignments and job fulfillment obligations.
- Foster strong working relationships with installers and focus on retention efforts.
- Probe and penetrate new installation revenue streams through Change Order management while simultaneously holding steady to existing labor models and arrangements.
- Perform random job-site visits to evaluate subcontractor performance and working conditions.
- Respond to customer concerns and provide excellent customer service during and after installation as necessary.
- Coordinates the performance, development and expectations of independent subcontractors and provide meaningful feedback and coaching.
- Coordinates installation/sales opportunities using practical installation experience, common sense, and integrity.
- Evaluate customer installation concerns before, during and after installation.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure a successful project completion
- Perform other functions as necessary or as assigned.
The successful candidate will possess:
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associate's Degree preferred
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook required
- Knowledge of Home Improvement industry is a plus.
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish a plus.
- Ability to work as a team with support departments outside of the branch
Employees are eligible for numerous benefits including:
- Quick enrollment into our benefit plans. Eligibility is first of the month following just two weeks of employment.
- A premium 401K Investment Plan, with the company matching your amount invested dollar for dollar up to 4% with no vesting. Find another Company that can beat that!
- Medical Insurance with several plan options and a Health Savings Account to meet you and your family's health needs.
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance - Twice a year visits at no cost.
- Vision Insurance with materials coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical & Dependent Care
- Wellness Program - A best in class program offering substantial awards payable right on your paycheck
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays including Floating Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that grows with years of service
- Empire Perks - An employee discount purchasing program offering you great savings on the things you want.
About EMPIRE TODAY(r)
Empire Today has been a leading provider of installed home improvements for 60 years. Empire offers the largest in-stock selection of flooring in the United States. Convenience, quality, and selection make Empire stand out. With Empire Today, homeowners and business customers can get quality Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl Flooring, and Window Treatments from top brands they know and trust. And because Empire warehouses thousands of products, customers can get the right product, professionally installed when they need it, as soon as the next day.
Empire was founded in 1959 and provides service to more than 70 metropolitan areas in the United States. With more than three million satisfied customers, Empire Today is dedicated to its mission of Making Beautiful New Floors Easy.
Empire Today is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
By Submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Empire Today to transmit and store your information in the Empire Today group companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies. By pressing apply and providing your telephone number and email address, you authorize Empire Today to contact you by email or telephone at the wireless or landline phone number provided using automated phone technology and/or text messaging. Message and data charges may apply. You may revoke consent at any time.