A highly established local Mechanical Contractor is looking to fill an HVAC Service Technician and Installer position. Excellent benefits, competitive compensation, and opportunities for professional development.
- Competative Pay
- Excellent Benefits
- Professional Growth
- Great company culture
- 2+ years of Commercial HVAC Install Experience
- Valid Drivers License and clean driving record
- Must pass background check & drug screening
- Strong skillset of commercial and/or industrial HVAC products, installation, and mechanical understanding
- Strong understanding of HVAC functions, ductwork modifications and design
- Strong ability to maintain a high degree of precision on detailed work
- Stable background/work history to be considered for this position
Today is the day! Pease apply with a resume and project list.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Installations (Computer Systems)