Location: Lakewood, NJ
Duration: Contract-to-Perm | Health Benefits are available during the Contract time
Pay Rate: Will be based on Experience
Machine Operator Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operating machines tools such as punches, brake presses, drill presses, spot welders, turrets, shears, band saws, and grinders
- Utilize machines to bend, notch, punch, and cut metallic and nonmetallic work pieces
- Read job order or work instruction for product specifications such as dimensions and tolerances, and tooling instructions such as fixtures, feed rates, cutting speeds, depth of cut and determine sequence of operations
- Position and secure work piece in holding device, machine table, chuck, centers or fixtures
- Set machine to properly form work piece
- Observe operation of machine and verify conformance of machined work piece to specifications
- Stack and identify parts for remaining processes
- Additional duties as assigned
Machine Operator Requirements:
- Able to read instructions
- Basic computer skills
- Capable of reading standard and metric rulers
- Available to work overtime and weekends if needed
- Minimum of 1 year of related work experience
- Please call Phone number blocked - click to apply for immediate consideration
Use Protective Equipment
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: BHJOB2400_142208
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Exceptional talent. Specialized solutions.
View the full profile
System One delivers specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. For more than 30 years, we have helped our clients engage skilled professionals and improve productivity.
We place individuals in contract, project, and direct hire roles across a wide range of professional and technical disciplines, from engineering and energy to information technology and scientific. System One has the contacts, experience and resources to make great career matches.
We also value our candidates as an integral part of the hiring equation and recognize your value and contributions to our success. Our consultants receive competitive benefits, including direct deposit, 401(k), group insurance and more. We look forward to helping you meet your personal and professional goals. Learn more at systemone.com. EOE, AA.