Hours: Rotating Shifts B and D
Shift B Hours 7:00 PM – 7:00 AM
Week 1 Work Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
Week 2 Work Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday
Shift D Hours 7:00 PM – 7:00 AM
Week 1 Work Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday
Week 2 Work Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
Location: Mesquite, TX 5 people needed ASAP!
Type: Temp to Perm
POSITION SUMMARY: We are looking for a safety conscious individual to join our team. Responsible for the production of a top quality film in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assume responsibility for the finished product.
- Fill in on any line.
- Operate the blenders.
- Mix color and additives and use them according to work order.
- Know packing materials and procedures.
- Thread up all lines.
- Distinguish between acceptable and unacceptable products.
- Understand procedures for flush outs and changeovers.
- Understand specification sheet.
- Measure lay-flat and maintain target.
- Take line down and put it back up.
- Change screens and clean dyes.
- Know the difference between raw materials and their uses.
- Ability to read and understand instructions well.
- Make continuous efforts to improve the quality of the product.
- Must be flexible and willing to work different machines as needed.
- Ability to perform well in a customer driven, safety conscious organization.
- Work 12-hour shifts
- Ability to communicate well with all team members
Lifting up to 50 lbs. in a safe manner
Standing for extended periods of time
Wear all personal safety equipment required by the Company policy and follow all company safety policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in an industrial environmental
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Completion of SPC Training
- Able to understand and use Statistical Control Charts.
- Good material skills
- Experience with automated manufacturing equipment
Statistical Process Controls
Packaging And Labeling