Pride Health is currently looking candidates for the Phlebotomist position in College Park, MD. This is a 6-month contract position.
Shift: 1st shift, Mon-Fri any hours between 7 am – 5 pm, but not to exceed 8 hours a day. Alternating Sat 7am-11am.
Float Locations – Central MD (Montgomery County, PG County, Bowie)
- Performs blood collection by venipuncture and capillary technique from patients of all age groups
- Performs specimen processing in a safe, accurate, and professional manner.
- Performs order entry; retrieves and verifies patient collection data and patient special notations using appropriate sources.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- 3-5 years of phlebotomy experience is required.
- Phlebotomy certification is also required.
Pay Range: $20-23/hour*
*Pay offered is based on experience, expertise and education.