To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tiverton, RI 02878
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Gaming Services Technician I
IGT • Tiverton, RI
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The Gaming Services Technician is responsible for performing a variety of duties related to the basic troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of gaming terminals while in a casino and gaming service environment. The Gaming Services Technician will provide customer service to lottery, venue management and patrons.
- Performs installations, de-installations and relocations of video game devices.
- Troubleshoots video gaming equipment to determine cause of failure and perform necessary resolution, escalate when necessary. This may include swapping failed equipment, cleaning and/or repairing the malfunctioning component.
- Communicates effectively and efficiently with floor attendants.
- Assists in the resolution of player disputes.
- Using technical manuals in the repair/maintenance of Video Gaming devices.
- Performs regularly scheduled preventive maintenance.
- Routine maintenance on machines such as paper fills, bill jams and paper jams.
- Comprehensive understanding of rules and regulations within assigned jurisdiction and knowledge of venue specific policies within the assigned jurisdiction.
- Thorough understanding of company procedures necessary to service and maintain installed Video Gaming devices.
- High School graduate or GED equivalent
- One or more years of related work experience.
- Candidate must have strong mechanical reasoning skills and the ability to work independently.
- Will be required to apply for Gaming License in the appropriate jurisdictions.
- Limited travel between facilities.
- Will be required to perform services in the smoking areas of the facility.
- Physical requirements involve frequently lift up to 50 pounds, loads/unloads trucks, walking for periods of time, bending and squatting and depending on services required, having to be on hands and knees for a length of time.
- An offer of employment, and continuation of employment with IGT, is subject to and contingent upon IGT's obtainment of security clearance and meeting pre-employment reference, background check requirements and pre-placement physical and drug testing requirements as applicable to IGT's satisfaction and approval based upon the requirements of the Company's customers and/or regulators. Certain jurisdictions may require additional personal disclosures which may include, but not be limited to, personal financial records, character references, etc.
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, free identity theft insurance, free hot and cold beverages, and access to on-site gym facilities (Providence Headquarters and West Greenwich).
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.