This position will be focused on the homebuilding process from start to finish. Will be working as part of a team and learning from professionals in the industry.
- Work with experienced associates in the actual building of single family homes from foundation to completion.
- Work in the field which may include working with trade partners on drywall, electrical, framing, plumbing, etc. in the actual building stages of the home.
- Potentially work with homeowners to resolve any open issues after the home has been built.
- Learn to evaluate the quality of a home.
- Learn to work as part of a team.
- Gain exposure to a large corporate culture.
- Perform community clean up items as needed in inventory homes, models and homesites.
- Must be currently attending a college or university preferably in a construction management program
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Committed to self-development
- Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily schedule is required
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator. May be required to operate a motor vehicle.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-5212
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
The history of our Company is amazing. Lennar began in 1954, as F&R Builders, co-founded by Gene Fisher and Arnold Rosen. In 1956 Leonard Miller joined F&R by investing $10,000 and replacing Gene as Arnold’s partner. Through Leonard’s guidance and Arnold’s attention to construction, our hallmark traits of Quality, Value and Integrity were born. In 1970 we became a public Company under the corporate banner of Lennar, a combination of Leonard and Arnold’s names.
View the full profile
Through the years, Lennar has grown to a disciplined and spirited team of Associates who have fine-tuned the art of identifying and capturing opportunities to grow and become an even better Company. The result is a long proven track record of strategically timed and impeccably executed expansions into new markets. As a result, Lennar now builds homes in some of the most desirable cities and states to live in all across America, and has now become one of the most respected homebuilders in the nation.
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Miami, Florida and is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Lennar builds affordable, move-up and retirement homes in Communities that cater to almost any lifestyle – such as urban, golf course, Active Adult or suburban Communities.