HanesBrands Inc. is a global company with more than 59,000 associates in 33 countries, all working together to create the world's best apparel to include iconic brands such as Champion, Hanes, Bali, Bonds, and many more. We offer enormous opportunities for creative thinkers, for people with a passion for consumers, and for people who think like business owners. We're building a truly inclusive culture, where people of different backgrounds, races, cultures and experiences come together to make us stronger. We are a sustainable company committed to making a positive difference in our communities and around the world.
Drive profitable internet sales growth for Champion.com by managing the site with the goal of the site being the premier shopping destination for the Champion brand. Brings brand and product stories to life on the Champion.com website to maximize sales and profits. Leads the team to deliver site merchandising that is driven by the consumer experience and measured through site metrics of Conversion and Average Order Value. Partners with digital marketing team that drives traffic to the website to deliver an exceptional shopping experience for our consumers.
- Owns the management and execution of Champion.com sales and marketing activities across marketing channels in support of B2C OPC commitments for HBI's ecommerce sales.
- Manages team to execute site marketing and merchandising activities by understanding web platform and identifying ways to leverage. Working closely with the agile team to bring enhancements to the site to improve the consumer shopping experience
- Collaborates with analytics, merchandising, design, marketing, creative, inventory and web operations on business development strategies.
- Strategizes with Brand and BU teams to develop and execute channel marketing plans. Key focus is delivering the site merchandising necessary for the consumer to engage with the Champion Brand online
- Strategizes and collaborates with product merchant team on product launches, product pricing and promotions.
- Collaborates with analytics to identify the data driven insights to increase site metrics and product sales
- Collaborates with BU and Supply Chain on successful execution of seasonal products, SMU/Exclusive product launches.
- Understands the activewear industry and consumer, specific to Champion product and internet/ecommerce sales and marketing functions.
- BA/BS in marketing, business administration or related discipline. MBA preferred.
- 7+ years in marketing or retail management.
- Strategy, business development, product merchandising, brand development, marketing, financial/business planning and analysis.
- Demonstrated financial and retail acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, to provide leadership, and to achieve results.
- Incumbent must have solid analytical abilities and be able to apply concepts from a broad business perspective.
- Knowledge of strategic planning concepts, marketing and the general management process. Refined oral and written communication skills are a necessity, due to daily contact with all levels of HbI and our customers' management.
- The ability to work effectively to drive results with all functional areas and at all levels of the organization.
- Incumbent must be a team player and can positively influence constituents.
- Ability to influence in a fast-paced, matrix environment.
- Ability to motivate, lead, and manage a cross-functional team.
- Must be able to take ownership of stated roles and drive for results.
- Incumbent must be committed to the highest business and ethical standards as outlined by HBI's global operating standards.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Email:[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Champion Digital eCommerce Sr. Manager
- Agile Methodology
- Brand Identity
- Business Administration
- Business Development