Burtonsville, MD 20866
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
One of our clients is seeking a Direct Support Professional
to provide service in Burtonsville, MD .HOURS
All ShiftsSUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Minimum one (1) years' experience providing direct support to individuals with autism or developmental disabilities, preferred in a residential setting.
"Verifiable experience with community-based residential programs (preferred)
"Perform light household duties and assist clients with daily functional activities including but not limited to meal preparation.
"Dispense medication as directed.
"Understand the process and implement personal management skills in relation to the world of work.REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of a High School diploma or equivilant
* At least 1 year experience as a professional residential aid and/or
"Able to pass background check
"Must have a valid state issued U.S. driver license
"Must have own reliable transportation such as a vehicle.
"Must have a driving record free of any moving violations for the past two yearsADVANTAGES
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.COMPANY OVERVIEW
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Direct Support Professional
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group Maryland, Inc.
Contract Submit MD
10632 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Suite 420, Columbia, MD 21044
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.