Are you a Home Health LVN looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this Home Health LVN is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of Home Health LVN
- Will provide nursing services in the patients’ homes, serving a population of elderly and adult patients
- Provide nursing visits in accordance with the written plan of treatment signed by the physician and all subsequent orders that authorize and direct changes.
- Provide daily paperwork as required by agency to maintain accurate and complete medical records.
- Currently Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse in Texas
- At least 1-year of acute care experience
- Must have Wound care and IV experience
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order
Hours for this Position:
- Monday – Friday | 8am - 5pm (Further details can be discussed with recruiter)
Advantages of the of Home Health LVN
- Competitive salary ($22/hr - $25/hr+), STRICTLY based on relevant experience
- M-F Schedule
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k plan for retirement
- Plenty of PTO and Paid Holidays to spend with you and your family
Interested in being Considered for Home Health LVN?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Home Health LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law