To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Peoria, IL 61629
- Jennifer Parisi
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Kelly Services • Peoria, IL
Posted 2 months ago
One of our top customers, is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Representatives for temporary contract positions with the possibility of an ongoing extension. These positions are in Peoria, IL Second Shift 3:00pm to 11:00pm Third Shift 11:00pm to 7:00 am By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large global company (listed on the NYSE), work for a financially stable fortune 500 company and, work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the Service Team. Responsibilities/Duties:
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Responsible for determining the clients’ issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed.
- Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2 years customer service related experience required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information. Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to work 2nd or 3rd shift
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please use the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (firstname.lastname@example.org). Your resume must be received via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.