- Further develop your maintenance skills as a Diesel Technician in Wilmer, TX.
- Handle annual inspections.
- Complete troubleshooting and component replacements.
- Perform PMs, annual inspections and repairs on tractors and trailers.
- Complete express services like tire changes, brake adjustments and minor electrical repairs.
- Communicate status updates to internal customers.
Skills and qualifications:
- Technical degree in diesel technology or related field, or a minimum of one year of diesel technician experience.
- Computer systems experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to provide own tools within 30 days of hire.
Pay and benefits: Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider:
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link http:schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.
- Attention To Detail
- Information Technology
- Problem Solving