To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Holliston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Holliston, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Immediate Temp to Hire need for a degreed Engineer who will:
• Diagnosis and repair of moderately complex medical diagnostics equipment
• Perform instrument refurbishment and service
• Attend to mechanical, alectromechanical and electronic diagnosis & troubleshooting
• Be responsible for instrument calibration and quality control applications
• Interpret Technical Documentation
Requirements for this position are as follow:
• B.S. Mechanical, Electrical or Biomedical Engineering
• Lab Instrumentation experience preferred
• Mechanical or Electromechanical Device experience
• Proficiency in windows, DOS, Unix, SQL and Microsoft Office
• Strong attention to detail
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.