To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richardson, TX
- Mitch Mcwethy
- Phone: 9723481815
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Richardson, TX
Posted 5 days ago
Physician Medical Reviewer Needed in Dallas!
Location: Richardson, TX (once perm - option for remote/work from home)
Start Date: ASAP
Pay: $75-85/hr (no malpractice insurance will be needed as this will be provided)
- Board Certified. M.D. or D.O, unrestricted and active license to practice medicine.
- 5 yrs clinical experience (Family, Internal Medicine, OB, preferred)
- Monday - Friday 8AM-5PM 40 hours weekly.
Additional Job Details:
- Evaluates clinical service requests made by an organization's members and providers.
- Uses clinical judgment in conjunction with organization's criteria to adjudicate these requests.
- May also provide clinical leadership in other areas of the organization.
- Identifies opportunities to manage members' clinical situations with a view toward creative problem solving and anticipation of possible future clinical problems for the member.
- Participates in the process to evaluate clinical service requests.
- Practices anticipatory case management for members whose cases come for review, in partnership with case managers.
- Participates in the Physician Review Units' appeal process of service denials.
- Participates in the development of Physician Review Units' policies and procedures.
- Actively participates in all unit continuous quality improvement activities.
- Other duties as assigned by the Medical Director.
- Must have understanding of managed care and demonstrate PC proficiency, as file review will be done via computer in most cases.
(Note: Position does not provide direct patient care or medical diagnosis.)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.