Beacon Hill is seeking a Property Accountant for a prestigious Real Estate Development Company in Potomac, MD. If you have experience working the real estate industry, specifically residential side you might be a perfect fit for this position! This candidate will be focusing on CAM reconciliations along with other accounting duties. Salary is GREAT and the client is offering free parking!
- Prepares monthly financial reports.
- Reviews Balance Sheets and Income Statements per property to verify account balances and reasonable revenue and expense amounts.
- Ensures accuracy of all general ledger information.
- Ensures that all property and tenant information is up to date and correct through lease interpretation and cross-referencing against other property information.
- Assists in the preparation of quarterly and annual recoverable charges reconciliation.
- Performs quarterly Cam reconciliations and assembles the necessary detail and back-up for the tenant's use.
- Prepares management reports, including budget, payroll, insurance, tax and CAM information
- Ensures reports/documents are forwarded to auditors and maintains applicable documentation
- Informs management as to any discrepancies or any other problem areas that may exist that arise from the audit.
- Meets Accounting Department calendar deadlines.
- Assists Accountant(s) with preparation of monthly funding requests.
- Makes bank deposits as required.
- Assists with preparation of bank reconciliations.
- Assists with the preparation of business plans and special projects.
- Other related duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Improves process related to above duties and responsibilities.
- 2-5+ years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once in a fast paced environment.
- Experience using Yardi, Timberline, or related software.
URL blocked - click to apply
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting URL blocked - click to apply.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Standard Accounting Practices