To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Barbara, CA 93111
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Technical Service Representative II
Arthrex • Santa Barbara, CA
Posted 3 days ago
This position can be located either in Santa Barbara or remote in the PST zone.
Act as initial point of contact for Arthrex Technical Support requests from customers and Sales Representatives. Perform remote maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within area of expertise, assist with other products under supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own remote resolution of technical service requests. Proactively engage with other team members to ensure they are aware of status of all issues at all times for their designated customers
- Manage clean hand-off of customer service requests to appropriate Arthrex team
- Escalate at risk customers to the appropriate Arthrex team in a timely manner, and work closely with internal partners and the customer to define and implement corrective action plans
- Focus on customer needs and satisfaction, while building on and enhancing the relationship with the customer to ultimately strengthen business partnerships
- Collaborate with Arthrex team to develop and deliver technical training to Technical Support team members
- Effectively communicate and partner with teammates and colleagues
- Maintain regular, frequent communication with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction
- Partner with the customer and recommend value-added services that will help the customer run their business more efficiently
- Keep up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer and Arthrex service records
- Collaborate with Arthrex Implementation team to remotely support software implementations at customer sites
- Represent Technical Service as liaison with product managers & product development teams
- Provide remote support for product upgrades and installations to the Technical Service Specialist team
- Up to 10% travel required
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent required
Bachelor's degree in technical field preferred
Minimum three years working successfully in a call center environment required
Experience with call center phone technology required
Experience remotely diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment required; experience with diagnostic medical equipment preferred
Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based service process required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Strong time management and organization skills and ability to juggle multiple responsibilities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.