To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
- Anne Jungwirth
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
AD10 - Administrative Assistant I
Kelly Services • Bryn Mawr, PA
Posted 2 months ago
Kelly Services is currently seeking Administrative Support Clerk for a 6-month contract with the strong possibility of extending for one of our premier Allentown, PA Kelly is a full service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally. Shift: 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday Responsibilities:
- Provides operations functions in one or all the following areas: operates high volume duplicating equipment, performs associated copying tasks, operates high volume document scanning equipment, operate high volume mail processing equipment.
- Ships and receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary postage.
- Provides copier maintenance and/or repair of customer site equipment.
- May also perform one of the following at entry level: bindery,
- QC and final check, housekeeping, file services, call center representative, etc.
- This position reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor or Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel configuration.
- Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work. –
- Operate high volume scanners. –
- Operate image handling software –
- Operate MS Office and Email systems –
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections.
- Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed. –
- Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required. –
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs. –
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer. –
- May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests. –
- Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations within and outside of the site. –
- Maintains daily meter and service logs. –
- May travel between customer’s buildings. –
- Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of job requests. –
- Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked. –
- Performs duties related to the shipping and/or receiving of materials. –
- Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and scales in completion of various jobs contracted. –
- Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage meter and some PC. –
- Performs filing duties, which may include ‘purging’ and archiving old documents.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- High attention to detail.
- Printing experience
- Some physical effort is required which may involve long periods of standing, walking, bending, reaching, stretching, climbing or similar activities as well as lifting or moving items weighing up to 50 lbs. and in pushing or pulling machines on wheels.
- Walking between buildings may be necessary.
Pay Rate: $ 13.30 per hour Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
Apply Now! This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact Anne Jungwirth at 612-214-3768 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org , however your resume must be received directly from the job posting. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.