Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Summary: Responsible for project management and day-to-day activities of customer implementations. Serves as the lead subject matter expert while performing module specific and custom implementations. Works with the customer to set-up the environment, coordinate and execute data partner onboarding and gather custom business requirements to begin the data exchange and onboarding process. Coordinates with internal Implementation, Customer Support, Data Analyst, Product Management and Development teams, as needed, to ensure a successful implementation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the overall project manager and business analytics expert for standard and customized implementations.
- Works directly with the customer, data partners and internal ValueCentric teams to ensure all business and technical implementation requirements are met.
- Works with the customer to gather business rules and with partners or specialty providers to begin the data exchange and onboarding process.
- Responsible for all tasks related to the implementation including conducting planning meetings, providing a detailed review of file layouts per customer agreements, preparation of the project plan (high-level and detailed project plans) and managing to the project plan to deliver within the desired timeframe.
- Works on large and small-scale implementation projects simultaneously for various size customers.
- Manages project according to the project plan.
- Provides leadership and mentoring skills to other implementation analysts and customer support personnel.
- Develops implementation and process documentation via data mapping templates, data validation business rules templates and reporting requirements document.
- Must be willing to think out of the box and provide innovative solution options to Product Management and Development teams that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Takes ownership to learn new processes, system feature/functionality with minimal supervision.
- Gathers task and resource requirements for non-standard implementations or customizations enabling creation of a change request and statement of work.
- On occasion, provides sales support in the order of subject matter expertise around data management, reporting and analytics capabilities.
- Performs data analysis with a keen focus on driving improved data reporting.
- Conducts and/or coordinates any user training, if required.
- Conveys new customer requirements/features to Product Management.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Education / Experience:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent in work experience
- At least 3-5 years’ experience managing implementation projects or related experience
- Ability to apply business understanding to implementation and work with technical data issues
- Ability to develop SQL queries is a plus, but not required
- Strong background in understanding the use and nuances of specialty pharmacy data either by working for a specialty pharmacy, patient services hub, specialty manufacturer or a specialty data consulting, services or software firm, a plus but not required
- Knowledge of HIPAA and HI-TECH guidelines as it relates to de-identification of protected heath information (PHI), a plus but not required
- Experience with EDI, a plus but not required
- Must take initiative to be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize work responsibilities and multi-task
- Strong PC skills including experience with Microsoft Office products
- Must have strong background in understanding the use and nuances of data handling including onboarding, validations and analytics
- Prior project management training with proven project management implementation track record
- Exceptional communications skills
- Basic knowledge of professional/trade associations
- Ability to work effectively with customers, peers and management while leading a project
- Ability to apply an understanding to implementation and data issues
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™Job ID:
Coaching And Mentoring