Kelly Services is currently seeking experienced Manufacturing Technicians for our top client in Minden, NV.
Kelly is a full service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
Shift: 2nd Shift
Hours: 2:30pm - 11pm
Contract: One year temporary
Desired start :9/30/19
Location: Minden, NV 89423
- Assemble product using appropriate support documentation in R / 3, blueprints, schematics, Manufacturing Process Instructions (MPIs), specifications, Lists of Materials (LMs), customer special instructions, and Bills of Material (BOMs)
- Assemble product using appropriate support documentation in Orbit Central and Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) & Quality Power Suite web applications, in support of all Production Plan and Global Project requirements
- Communicate with sales, planners, engineering, and management on a level necessary to allow closed-loop communication of assembly / scheduling issues
- 6 months of manufacturing experience
- Ability and willingness to work overtime, weekends and holidays, as required
- Ability and willingness to work in a constant pushing, pulling, lifting, stretching, bending and other physical activities
- Ability and willingness to be in the shop environment a minimum of 8 hours per day, primarily standing and sitting, as required
- Ability and willingness to lift objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Ability and willingness to stand or sit for long periods of time, as required
- Demonstrated ability to understand oral and written instruction
High school diploma or equivalent
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resume to Email blocked - click to apply. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply