To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Jose, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Construction Project Manager
NorthPoint Search Group Inc. • San Jose, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Plans, schedules and directs long range project activities, providing direction to client, client’s representatives, field superintendent and other personnel assigned.
Statement of Duties
- Timely preparation and submission of project bids and fee proposals.
- Reviews design plans for constructability, provides value engineering for design and assists with the development of project scope.
- Prepares and monitors project budgets, submittals and project logs and develops schedules. Initiates corrective courses of actions as required based on detailed analysis of cost and schedule problems.
- Maintains good communications with Superintendent and field. Listens and reviews project challenges/problems daily with Superintendent. Conveys oral information (i.e., new or changed project detail, meeting change, etc.) to Superintendent in an efficient, coherent and timely manner
- Responds to, investigates and resolves promptly inquiries or complaints from customers or members of the subcontractor community. Returns all calls from clients and architects and notifies all affected project parties prior to implementing decisions.
- Coordinates project meetings for progress and action-item updates. Issues minutes in a timely manner to project team.
- Timely issuance of client, vendor and subcontractor contracts; and all project change orders (OCO and SCO).
- Reviews weekly and monthly job cost and billing detail, updates job control spreadsheets, and prepares monthly analysis.
- Reviews and approves all accounting paperwork and meets established “accounting” deadlines.
- Communicates well and keeps project coordinator abreast of all project concerns and issues. Alerts Project Coordinator to up-coming project assignments/tasks in a timely fashion.
- Develops and maintains relationships which enhance the opportunity to bid new work. Follows up and keeps in-contact with past and existing client.
Click here to apply online