Behavioral Health Associate
Come join our team as a Behavioral Health Associate at Village Behavioral Health! If you are passionate and dedicated to making a difference in the lives of those in need through compassionate therapeutic practices while working in a team environment that supports learning and growth, this position is right for you!
Village Behavioral Health offers a therapeutic outdoor wilderness setting that empowers you to offer adolescents with mental health and/or substance abuse history a direction and hope in a supportive, caring, and compassionate environment.
As a Behavioral Health Associate at Village Behavioral Health you will participate in the development and implementation of patients' treatment plan by:
- Providing care and close supervision of facility patients and documenting behavior
- Developing positive relationships with patients and co-workers
- Following facility policies and procedures implementing treatment plans and providing crisis intervention as necessary.
- Actively participant as part of the treatment team, providing continuous patient care, supervision, interaction
- Act as a role model in using appropriate counseling skills by de-escalating aggression, using active listening skills, using appropriate tone and volume of voice, providing a high frequency and variety of positive reinforcements, maintaining appropriate boundaries, and promoting a positive peer culture.
- One of the most rewarding aspects of working as a Behavioral Health Associate is providing excellent care, comfort, and security to patients and families you treat, at their most vulnerable times. Having the opportunity to grow, learn, and advance in your career.
If you have decided that you want to help a child change their life, we would love to meet you!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)