To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10116 Industrial Boulevard
Covington, GA 30014
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Robotics Technician - Automotive
Guardian Industries • Covington, GA
Posted 17 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Who is Guardian Industries?
Who is Guardian Industries?
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or the grilles on the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To Learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
SRG Global is seeking you to become our next Robotics Technician!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes
- Performs a variety of diagnostic troubleshooting activities on assembly automation equipment
- Makes mechanical, electrical, pneumatic or hydraulic repairs to assembly automation equipment
- Performs equipment failure analysis, repairs, and scheduled preventative maintenance on robotic and automated equipment
- Sets up manual and semi-automatic assembly lines and assists in operating pre-production runs
- Assists in installing new automated equipment and in moving equipment to new locations
- Edits existing robot programs
- Updates manuals and programs for automated equipment
- Keeps accurate reports of all activities performed on each piece of equipment
- Provides input to engineering staff on areas for machine improvements
- Supports all company safety and quality programs and initiatives
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
What You Will Need?
- Robot programming - Fanuc 6 axis preferred
- Good trouble shooting skills
- Able to work in fast enviornment
- Experience with pneumatics is a plus
- Molding experience
- Ability to work independently
- Detail oriented
What Do We Have To Offer?
If you have been looking for an environment where people are valued, entrepreneurial spirit is boundless and opportunities for success are based on merit, and if you want to add value to your company, then Guardian Industries may be the place for you.