To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
IT Compliance Manager (Virtual)
Danaher • US-Nationwide
Posted 1 month ago
Other Great Industries
Job ID: DEN000327
Dental Co About Us: The Dental Platform will become an independent publicly traded company by way of an initial public offering with an anticipated completion in the second half of 2019. “Dental Co” will become one of the largest and most innovative dental companies in the world. We are changing the face of dentistry with our differentiated portfolio of products designed to serve every dental professional’s need. It is our mission to make our dentist's work simpler and better connected so more patients are cared for in a shorter time. Our dental brands include traditional consumables and equipment (KaVo Kerr) and specialty products (Ormco and Nobel Biocare).
The IT Compliance Manager will be responsible for supporting and advising the SOX/PCI/Data Privacy Laws and other critical compliance related processes and the control owners and IT and business colleagues on all SOX/PCI/Data Privacy Laws and other critical compliance related matters. This includes scoping, documentation maintenance, the identification and remediation of SOX/PCI/Data Privacy Laws and other critical compliance relevant issues, and the quarterly attestation process. This role is also responsible for testing the Design Effectiveness of the IT departments Control Activities processes and the Operating Effectiveness of financial reporting controls. You will have experience in Internal Audit, creating and managing internal controls, Risk Management, Compliance in ERP systems (SAP/GRC, Oracle and other environments). She/he will work closely with Senior Leadership, internal company audit staff and external auditors to analyze, evaluate, prioritize, and implement necessary technologies or technology related process improvements and modifications. Which may include manual controls and implementation of automation.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Institutes and maintains an effective Global compliance communication program for the IT organization, including promoting use of the Compliance reporting.
- Heightened awareness of Standards of Conduct, and understanding of new and existing compliance issues and related regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Security audit experience – ability to access data systems to perform audits with little or no assistance is strongly desired.
- Partner with business and utilize knowledge of IT and financial processes, financial reporting risk, and internal controls to design, evaluate, and monitor the Company’s internal controls over financial reporting.
- Evaluate key risks in IT and business processes and propose changes in control design to address risks efficiently.
- Advise IT and business process owners on process & control design during process changes, documentation requirements, etc.
- Advise IT regarding Segregation of Duties rules and mitigating controls.
- Interface with external auditors on overall SOX/PCI/Data Privacy Laws or other critical compliance program timelines and deliverable.
- Monitor and advise process owners on action plans for remediation of deficient controls.
- Prepare written evaluations of deficiencies in operation or design of internal controls.
- Prepare clear and well-organized audit work papers that appropriately document the work performed. Formulates appropriate conclusions regarding the adequacy of internal controls and procedures based on knowledge of audited business units or legal entity operations and the audit work performed.
- Develops and executes compliance projects plans and business requirements that align with the teams' strategic road map
- Drives the execution of multiple compliance or compliance related business plans and projects.
- Manages multiple concurrent projects and functional support activities globally.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Provides leadership and addresses competencies and skill gaps.
- Support the IT Compliance team with IT Change Management activities, Validation activities, IT Audit and other compliance related activities and processes.
- Assist the IT Compliance team with the testing/validation of the change management application, HR application, document management application for IT and/or other relevant software.
- Leads continuous process improvements to IT policies, processes, procedures and documentation.
- Partner with Finance and QA in audits related to periodic review and assist with any other IT audit requests.
- Assist with the IT on boarding and off boarding process and documentation as needed.
- Assist with the IT audit function as necessary in relation to FDA/BSI and or other QSR (Quality Systems Regulations) related audits.
- Travel up to 40% domestically and internationally dependent on the project.
- Bachelor s degree in Business or related fields required.
- 10 years of experience in Information Systems, Finance, Human resources, Project management, or related fields.
- 10+ years of IT audit experience required.
- 5+ years international experience highly preferred.
- 5+ years of project management highly preferred.
- Master's Degree preferred.
- CISA certification preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently, and maintain professional skepticism, critical thinking, strong analytical, and creative problem-solving attributes
- Ability to work in a fast paced or rapidly growing organization
- Strong project management/organizational and planning skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks to meet project deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to comfortably communicate to various levels of management and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and integrity in all interactions
- Detail oriented and attention to accuracy is key
- Demonstrate strong compliance and legal issue research capabilities, and the ability to apply research results to real-world business-related issues
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio) is a must
- Strong writing/documentation skills required
- Strong verbal communication required
- Familiarity with Business Process Mapping and 6 Sigma a plus.
- Ability to create IT Process documents with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated team-player with positive attitude.
- Open to travel as needed.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job ID: DEN000327
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.