Securitas is the most locally-focused security company in the United States, with over 640 local branch managers and approximately 86,000 security officers who provide unmatched security solutions to meet the specific needs of thousands of businesses. Securitas USA's core business is security services. Our main service offering categories are specialized guarding, mobile guarding, remote guarding and corporate risk management. These openings will fill up quickly. Please submit your resume and application today!
- Security Positions are Full and Part Time
- Must have excellent Customer Service skills
- Security positions require you pass our drug screen and back ground check
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers/Guard
Job Requirements of the Security Officer/Security Guard include but are not limited to:
- Security Officers/Security Guards observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Additional physical requirements of the security officer/guard may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
This salary was provided in the Job Posting.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: SECUR36148
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.