Mercy Medical Assistants support all aspects of patient care within our clinics. In addition to checking in patients, assessing vital signs, and maintaing exam rooms, they act as liaisons between patients, clinical staff and office management.
We offer competitive pay, and a clear path for growth opportunities.
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
- Foundations built on dignity and respect.
- Named as “top 100 places to work.”
- Day-one comprehensive benefits available
Because you’re committed to excellence, you understand the importance of being properly prepared for your role at Mercy. That’s why you’ll bring to your role the right set of qualifications:
We are committed to helping you grow within Mercy through our Medical Assistant career ladder program. Below are the requirements that will guide you through your Medical Assistant career with Mercy.
Medical Assistant I
- High school diploma or equivalent. Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant program
or at least one year of applicable patient care experience
Medical Assistant II
- High school diploma or equivalent. Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant program preferred and/or at least 1 year of experience working as a Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant III
- High school diploma or equivalent. Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant program and 3 years of experience
- Certification/Registration is required (RMA or CMA)
What Makes a Good Match for Mercy
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us, along with exceptional quality care. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and are not afraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a fit for you as well, we encourage you to apply.
Medical Assistant, Assistant, Clinic, Clinical, MA, Pediatrics, Peds, St Louis, CMA, RMA
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Hardworking And Dedicated