To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jefferson City, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Care Associate III
Conduent, Inc. • Jefferson City, MO
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a team member in our Customer Care business, you’ll focus on building trust with our clients. Depending on your role, you could be helping customers directly through voice and chat, training tomorrow’s leaders, or leading the way to ensure our centers run more smoothly. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their interpersonal communication skills and push boundaries of collaborative thinking.
- Full Time
- Entry Level Customer Service
- Benefits Included
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Personable 8
- Compassionate 7
- Multi-Tasker 6
- Creative 5
- Team Player
- Varying Schedules
- Company Discounts
- Professional Development
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
•Responsible for responding to customer inquiries and complaints regarding company records, billings, contract renewals, and supply returns. Answers and initiates a variety of real-time inbound and outbound voice-based communications in English or other languages to support customer care.
Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM with overtime as needed.
The SLR Customer Care Associate III performs business operations services for an assigned account/project. These services primarily include pre-payment verification and validation but may also include payment (including adjustment) requests, post-payment updates, research and support for inquiries and/or issues.
The primary responsibility of the Customer Care Associate is to ensure that assigned “transactions” are completed timely and accurately in accordance with approved procedures and in order to meet service level agreements (SLAs). The Customer Care Associate is also responsible for record keeping of work and ensuring work is completed timely and accurately in order to support reporting requirements of the assigned account/project and of SLR Operations in general. The Customer Care Associate may be asked to contribute to the development and maintenance of documentation used in SLR Operations, such as procedure manuals.
The Customer Care Associate may report to the SLR Operations Manager, a Supervisor, or the SLR Account Manager of the assigned account/project assignment. The Customer Care Associate is expected to exhibit transparency, honesty, and open lines of communication with these personnel and other members of the assigned account/project team.
- College Degree or higher, or an equivalent of 2 years of work experience in operations or production setting
- Proficient with multiple types of Microsoft Office products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer and other websites and systems
- Demonstrated ability to understand/comprehend/learn new program, policies, and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to follow established guidelines and protocols while escalating issues and concerns per established instructions
- Attention to detail with highest regard to quality of work
- Excellent organization skills – whether it is organizing electronic files, data, or thoughts
70% -- Conducting pre-payment verification and validation activities in accordance with approved procedures
20% -- Conducting other tasks and activities to fulfill business operations services, such as payment (adjustment) requests, post-payment updates, research and support for inquires and/or issues.
5% -- Reporting and communicating status and issues
5% -- Other duties as assigned and needed
- To process primary transactions -- pre-payment verification and validation of attestations -- timely and accurately in accordance with approved procedures.
- To conduct other transactions – payment (adjustment requests), post-payment updates, research and support for inquires and/or issues – timeline and accurately in accordance with approved procedures.
- To minimally meet established SLAs or assigned targets.
- To ensure record keeping of work is timely and complete in order to support reporting requirements of the assigned account/project and of SLR Operations in general.
- To contribute to the development andmaintenance of documentation used in SLR Operations, such as procedure manuals.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.