To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kennewick, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Instead Senior Care • Kennewick, WA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Consider making a difference by serving local seniors and their families by joining the #1 growing in-home senior care team! Serving Southeastern Washington, Home Instead Senior Care is looking for a driven, professional Operations Manager who is focused on providing high quality customer service and supporting the day to day operations of the office. This growth-minded role manages both client needs and employment inquiries while working collaboratively with other team members to address the needs of the business.
- To honor God in all we do.
- To treat each other with dignity and respect.
- To encourage growth in ourselves and others.
- To build value in our service to others.
- To enhance the lives of aging adults and their families.
The Operations Manager (OM) is a dynamic, multi-faceted position responsible for meeting growth objectives and achieving goals while leveraging business and case management skills. The OM is responsible for managing the franchise administrative teams (Client Care, Recruitment and Engagement, and Outreach/Public Education) and providing day-to-day leadership and support. Additionally, the OM is responsible for integrating servant leadership with the dynamic culture of the franchise office.
- Develop annual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for approval by the company Owners, then achieve or exceed;
- Build the administrative franchise team (recruit, hire, train, coach, develop staff) with the best talent for each role;
- Lead and hold the administrative franchise team accountable for individual KPI metrics;
- Manage expenses within defined budget categories (recruiting expenses, administrative expenses, overtime expenses);
- Ensure performance in all functional areas of the business are at or above objectives by:
- Monitoring and managing team performance against processes, metrics, auditing key processes
- Having a working knowledge of all functional areas of the businesses and key processes per franchise standards and WA State regulations
- Ensure the office operates and perform all required tasks during regular business hours by:
- Managing administrative staff vacation and time off
- Planning for coverage when there are gaps in coverage for any key roles
- Ability to step into any functional area of the business as needed
- Assess staff members through daily check-ins, quarterly discussions, mid-/year-end performance evaluations to:
- Take corrective action on performance issues, celebrate successes and set goals for upcoming periods
- Ensure processes and services are in place for office operations after hours by:
- Completing the on-call schedule at least 3-months in advance
- Acting as office liaison with on-call service
- Managing operational items after hours when necessary
- Manage Client Quality Assurance process, including in-home needs assessment over time; Client Case Management to include engaging family members/guardians in discussions about increasing care needs due to cognitive or physical changes;
- Interface with physicians, hospital and facility staffing to ensure Quality Assurance process is understood, creating credibility for Home Instead’s ability to deliver transitional discharge and ongoing home care;
- Oversee CAREGiver training and retention process per WA State Caregiver regulations to ensure job competency and performance levels with clients are high and additional or specialized training needs are met;
- Support Recruiting & Engagement Manager, ensuing execution of a regular process for evaluating CAREGivers,taking corrective actions, or creating support plans as needed;
- Motivate and support employees to create a dedicated, engaged, passionate, cohesive work team;
- Adhere to, and implement, all company policies and procedures;
- Take appropriate action to ensure that the company complies with all applicable laws and regulations;
- Work closely with the company Owners to determine improvement opportunities for operational effectiveness and efficiency;
- Participate in process preparation, best practices, competitor and/or market information along with forecasting and planning;
- Participate in strategic planning meetings with the Owners; and
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business-related field or commensurate experience;
- Solid business management skills, with results-based outcomes;
- Define appropriate care plans for higher needs Client’s, identifying CAREGiver staffing skills required;
- Proven results as a growth-minded leader, motivated by creating “win-win” opportunities;
- Able to build strong relationships, based on a consultative approach;
- Demonstrated success in team leadership, and getting work done effectively through teams;
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, requiring the ability to shift gears at any moment in the day;
- Organized and works with a sense of urgency;
- Willing to implement and follow standard processes and procedures;
- Dynamic, employee driven culture!
- Competitive wages with performance bonuses
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Advent Care, LLC d/b/a Home Instead Senior Care provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, national or ethnic origin, marital status and all other protected categories in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.