Wabash National is more than a place to work. It is a place to contribute your talents, taking pride in being part of a team that moves diverse industries forward through innovative solutions. Each associate is a valued team member, empowered to carry forward the legacy of innovation that jumpstarted the company over 25 years ago.
If you are applying for a position with certain of Wabash National Corporation's subsidiaries, Walker Stainless Equipment LLC, or Brenner Tank, LLC, with locations in Wisconsin and Oregon. Please know that these companies are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers. You can learn more about your rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
If you are passionate about making a difference and being part of a team that is shaping the future, take a closer look at Wabash National. We look for strong, stand-out recruits with the desire to elevate our organization and make it the best it can be – for our associates, our customers and our community
To ensure that our product is built to blue prints, work orders, Supreme standards and the customer's expectations by examining the product and comparing documents to the final product.
- Computer skills, organization skills, communication skills, employee supervision.
- Working knowledge of the product, assembly process, and procedure.
- Read and understand prints, schematics, work orders and product specifications.
- Practical knowledge of tools and machinery involved in manufacturing process.
- Responsible for the quality of all mounted units and flatbed units that are being shipped.
- Assure top level quality is given to each and every truck body that is produced.
- Communicate and work with all levels of the organization regarding the quality of our product.
- Read and understand English to determine that all specifications are met.
- Observe assembly and quality assurance process to trace cause of production defects and confers with production quality assurance workers, supervisors, and engineering personnel to resolve problems.
- Maintains high level of quality expected by Supreme customers.
- Maintain records and logs, customer relations.
- Train others as needed.
- Daily department inspections.
- Move vehicles of varying sizes throughout the property.
- Takes pictures & uses computers to track & electronically move units throughout our system.
- Performs all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Works as part of a team to ensure quality; interacts with other departments to troubleshoot, some customer communication.
- Lifting minimal
- Squatting/bending/kneeling/overhead work repetitively
- Standing for long periods
- Walk and move about as required
- Works in plant environment including production line
- May work indoors or outdoors
- Safety glasses with side shields
- Steel toe or approved safety toe shoes
- Fall protection
- Other department/job specific Personal Protective Equipment as required
High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Wabash National is a tobacco free environment.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Wabash National Corporation or any of its affiliates, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please email Email blocked - click to apply.
Customer Relationship Management