If you could wave a wand and create the perfect job for you, would it be an office position with the main focus being on providing superior customer service along with basic administrative tasks. You would also be there, supporting the company's strategic objectives by performing duties to the highest of standards.
What's in it for you:
* Mon - Friday 8am-5pm
* $15 an hour
* Temp to Hire
* Referral Bonuses offered to earn even more money
* Free College tuition to earn a new degree
* Weekly paychecks
What the job is:
* Greet people entering the facility in a positive and professional manner and direct to appropriate personnel.
* Knowledge in the servicing the company
* Provide internal and external superior customer service
* Answer incoming telephone calls, determine purpose of callers, and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department and schedule customer appointments.
* Create and print fax cover sheets, memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents when necessary.
* Exercise discretion, judgment and initiative regarding problems and inquiries
* Ability to perform other administrative duties as needed
* Learn other duties in order to facilitate day-to-day operations of other personnel in the department.
What you bring to the job:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or one to two years of relevant experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Ability to operate the following equipment: PC and printer, telephone, calculator, copy and fax machines.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, i.e. Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Demonstrate math skills as required to this position which includes adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing.
* Oral and written communication skills as appropriate to this position.
* Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
* Reasonably regular and predictable attendance.
So lets start the process towards that magical job for you.