TEKsystems is currently seeking Contact Tracking Supervisors in the fight against COVID-19 within the State of Texas.
These roles are 100% remote. Candidates will be providing support from their home office. Candidates must be resident of the state of Texas.
- Supervise a team of contact tracing units that include epi leads, case investigators and contact tracers
- Coach staff on achieving contract tracing goals, offering feedback on performance
- Coordinate schedules and provide daily remote supervision and troubleshooting. Track daily and weekly progress for team members.
- Enforce all policies, procedures, protocols, and communicate process changes or new instructions to the team as appropriate
- Triage and escalate issues from units, brainstorm and implement solutions
- Perform supervision, epidemiology, case investigation and/or contact tracing duties for team as necessary based on workloads
- Experience with CRM tool (customer relationship management)
- Able to work 8 hours per day between the hours of 8am - 8pm, seven days a week (40 hours/5 days max)
Minimal Skills required:
- A minimum of one year of Leadership experience in a call center environment and leading a team of at least 15
- Proficiency with computers and data entry into electronic tracking systems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills required
- Ability to show empathy and interact professionally with culturally diverse individuals during a time of crisis and distress
- Ability to speak and read in English, Spanish, and other languages are a nice to have
- At least three years of customer service experience
- Ownership of or ability to acquire a personal computer and broadband internet access
- Access to a headset is preferred
- Access to a quiet workspace at home
- Internet connection
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call
888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
Complex Problem Solving