Your career path has many avenues available for you to succeed. Are you looking to advance at a rate that matches your ambition and skill set? At Bunzl, we understand and want to invest in you. With our multi-career options, you’ll not only be able to find the adventure you are looking for today, but can be confident that new opportunities will be there for advancement in your future.
At Bunzl, we know that our employees are our number one asset. We seek to recruit and retain the right people who are passionate about our business and we provide opportunities for our employees so that they may progress within our company based on their talents, experiences, and their aptitude.
- Provide overall administrative support, including preparation of work orders, spreadsheets, and documents
- Assist office with general tasks, generating orders, scanning, office support, and other projects as assigned
- Organize and maintain office files; answer phones
- Order entry and/or release from a variety of sources to include credits and debits
- Expedite emergency requests
- Maintain/update information in the system in order to keep customer records updated
- Create return authorizations and issuing credits for non-authorized returns to the distribution facilities
- Research order tracking and history of orders
- Create order templates in order to facilitate the order entry process
- Assist with special client requests, such as push orders and mailings
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of warehouse clerical or customer service experience a plus
- Ability to effectively work in a Windows environment with experience in Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver with the ability to utilize sound judgment and decision making skills
- Excellent detail oriented customer service skills
- Must be able to multi-task with the ability to change direction quickly and often
- AS400 experience is highly preferred
So, what are you waiting for? A new career awaits you with endless opportunities.
Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions to sales in excess of $10 billion. Bunzl North America is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than 4,800 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America.
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.