Prepares balance sheet,profit and loss statements and other financial reports. Responsibilities alsoinclude analyzing trends, cost, and revenues. Familiar with standard concepts,practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions andpre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the position. Worksunder general supervision to support skilled nursing and rehabilitationcenters. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independentjudgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for completion and maintenance of generalledger and financial reports.
• Responsible for completion andaccuracy of municipal returns (personal, business, occupational, etc.) Analyzeexpenses for accruals.
• Responsible for filing andorganization of all appropriate paperwork related to job duties.
• Able to carry out the duties andresponsibilities of this job (with or without reasonable accommodation) withoutposing specific or current risk of substantial harm to the health and safety ofself and others.
• Able to respond to changeproductively and handle additional projects as assigned.
• Responsible for completion ofmonthly routine revenue and expense reconciliation’s.
• Responsible for completion of allshared spreadsheets in an accurate and timely manner. (i.e. loan payments,accounts receivable).
• Provide internal requestedinformation in a timely manner. Copy and file loan payments in loan notebook.
• Responsible for accurate submissionof current month, leases, utilities, etc for payment.
• Make adjusting entries to correct orreclass incorrect transactions in a timely manner including Intercotransactions.
• Assist in training bookkeeper atfacilities/agency as needed.
• Responsible for seeing accountspayable is received and distributed to the accounts payable department in atimely manner.
• Ensure that general ledger accountnumbers are correct on accounts payable input sheet before submission to theaccounts payable department.
• Assist with audit preparation.Responsible for accurate completion and timely filing of quarterly payrollreports. Reconcile balance sheet accounts for accuracy.
• Acts as liaison betweenfacility/agency and corporate office in accounting area.
• Analyze financial statements forvariations in actual to budgeted expense to assist administrator andregional/director in explaining variances.
• Reconcile and maintain bankaccounts.QualificationsLICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s Degree required in accounting or related field preferred.
• 2-4 years' experience in the Healthcare field or related area.
• Demonstrated skills and experience in managing goals through collaboration and teamwork
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills required
• Experience with PeopleSoft or similar ERP preferred
• Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills required - ability to create formulas (including V-lookups a plus)
• Excellent attention to detail and computational skills
• Ability to apply strong problem-solving techniques
• Experienced and skilled in reconciliationsJob:
1st ShiftJob Posting:
Dec 16, 2019, 8:24:43 AM