To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- East Hanover, NJ 07936
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • East Hanover, NJ
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client, a global industry leader with offices in East Hanover, New Jersey (NJ), is currently seeking an Internal Auditor. Summary: Do you want to work for a Fortune 500 Company? Do you want to work in a prestigious audit department? Do you want to work for a company that invests in its people and helps them grow? Then this is the Audit role for you! Essential Functions:
- Conduct preliminary surveys of audit areas to define scope and analyze risk
- Draft planning memos and engagement letters
- Prepare opening and closing meeting presentations
- Draft audit programs ensuring complete coverage and analysis of assigned areas
- Execute audit testing and document workpapers in accordance with departmental guidelines
- Draft audit reports and review findings with IAD management and the client
- Develop knowledge in a critical subject matter area and/or knowledge of key business processes
- Ensure that issues or problems are addressed and communicated appropriately in a timely manner
- Communicate testing results to the project manager, process owner and management
- Draft observations and recommendations to resolve or prevent errors and enhance controls within the audited entity
- Perform special reviews and other related duties as assigned
- Provide timely status reports to the project manager and Director
- Develop value-added relationships with process owners and business unit management
- At least one Accounting or Audit certification (CPA, CIA, MBA) a Plus
- Audit experience - 2+ years
- Big 4 and/or big company experience
- Strong leadership & communication skills