There is an opening at OfficeTeam for a Front Desk Coordinator who is well-organized, motivated and looking to grow their career. You will be a key player by leading the lobby area at a fast-paced company and be a curator of first impressions. We are looking for a dynamic self-starter who is eager to thrive in a challenging environment and deeply passionate about providing high-quality administrative support. Are you comfortable with managing multiple tasks at the same time? Then apply today for this Front Desk Coordinator role today. A long-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity, the Front Desk Coordinator role is based in the Northwood, New Hampshire region.
- Look after special administrative projects, including overflow work from department and executive staff members
- Excellent telephone etiquette and keyboard skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- 3+ years of experience
- Well-founded grasp of Inbound Telephone Calls
- Proven knowledge of Answering Multi-Line Phone System
- Data entry experience
- General familiarity with Direct Phone Calls
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Foundational knowledge in filing
- Computer Data Entry experience
- Typing Data Entry experience
- e-Filing experience
If you are an efficient and goal-oriented self-starter, we want to hear from you! Contact us today to start your career- this position will be filled by the end of the week! This position offers amazing benefits and the chance to grow your career!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.