To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
- Vaco - Atlanta
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Office Manager / Executive Assistant
Vaco Staffing • Atlanta, GA
Posted 2 months ago
Vaco Atlanta is seeking an Office Manager/Executive Assistant for a great client of ours located in the Buckhead area. This role is designed to assist the CEO and help to oversee all administrative tasks as well as office operations. Duties include scheduling, note-taking, meeting management, calendar management, and other administrative tasks needed for efficient operations. This role is a contract-to-hire opportunity and the target pay range is $45-$55k depending on experience.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Oversees staffing by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Manage local AR/AP functions and other booking tasks in conjunction with finance department
- High School diploma required
- Associate degree or above (highly preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of administrative/office management experience
- Minimum 2 years of employee relations/management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically PowerPoint
- Knowledge of employment laws and how to create policies and procedures to ensure compliance
- Fluent with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Excellent Customer Service
- Ability to work independently, Multi Task and Adapt to a fast-growing business environment
- Ability to handle sometimes monotonous tasks as well as manage stress
- Outgoing and Trustworthy
- Thorough with extreme attention to detail
- Employees must also pass a thorough background check