including product details.
• Prepare monthly financial statements including key performance indicators and annual financial projections
• Management of the human resource, information technology and credit and collection functions
• Management of employee benefits and corporate insurance programs
• including negotiation, renewal etc
• Responsible for Cash flow administration
• Management of banking relations and line of credit
• Management of fixed assets including company fleet
• Management of annual external audit
• Direct quarterly executive management meetings to discuss vision and strategy for the company
• Perform M & A analysis as potential companies are identified to acquire or merge with.
• Manage the ERP system
• Perform continuous process improvement including various paperless procedures for company
• Reduced expenses in key areas including employee benefits and bad debts
• Continuous employee relations including supervision of 4 direct accounting reports, 8 administrative reports and 4 branch managers.
Ideal candidate is motivated to be a sounding board and guide to senior leadership team. Has capability to run and steer the ship. BS in Accounting required, prior CFO experience required. Desire is to hire someone who aspires of continuing the ride for 10++ years. To $135K + bonus!
Interviews taking place 10/10 with a quick decision to be made. For IMMEDIATE and CONFIDENTIAL consideration, please call Terra Williams at [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to CFO
referencing JO# 01500- 01500-0011193570.
Bachelor in Accounting required, prior CFO experience required. Desire is to hire someone who aspires of continuing the ride for 10++ years.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to CFO for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to CFO.